In the new semester of 2023, after registering online, the registration will not be considered complete until the successful payment of training fees.
Withdrawal and refund: if intended to withdraw by any reasons, this will be training fee refund policies
- 100% refund after first class is attended
- 50% refund after the second class is attended
- No refund will be returned after the third class is attended.
Registration fee and 3% credit card fee are non-refundable!
Each semester has 4 times allowances for make up lessons. You can use this allowances to schedule for make up lessons in the case of student has emergency or can’t make it to class. You need to notify 48 hours in advanced if you can’t make it to class. If failed to do so, it will be considered absences and student make-up allowances will not be applicable. Make-up allowances will have to be used up until before the semester ends, it will not be carried over to the next semester.
Please add the registration fee for each child before the start of the new semester. Since it’s the start of the new annual year of 2023, every student will have to pay for the registration fees which will be effective for a full annual year of 2023.
While enrolled in Schafer Badminton Academy, students are required to solely play for our team. We value commitment and want our players to experience team unity.
Intermediate and Advanced Players
Intermediate and advance students are required to practice a minimum of two group lessons a week. This is mandatory for the competitive level.
Noncompetitive intermediate level are required to have one group lesson a week.
To secure your spot in class, you will need to place a $500 deposit. The remaining balance is due by February 28th. Please specify at checkout if you want to pay in installments.
- Those who sign up for three group classes and make a one time payment will receive one group class free (special only applies to individual players)
- Anyone who makes a one time payment will receive a free t-shirt or uniform
- Siblings will get an 8% discount to be used by 5/21/23 and can be used on private class, group class or equipment